We seek to employ an individual with office and administration background for the position of a Personal Assistant (PA).
IBCCS TAX LTD is a corporate services firm, with offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Georgia (Tbilisi), Estonia (Tallinn), Poland (Warsaw) and United Kingdom (London), offering management of entities as well as a range of corporate services in various reputable jurisdictions.
The primary duties of the candidate will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: responding to emails and answering phone calls
- Managing and organising calendar meetings and appointments
- Ordering and booking transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including traveling
The candidate shall meet the following requirements:
- Driving licence and willingness to travel
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken). Other languages (Polish and Russian) will be considered an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Prior experience will be considered an advantage
- University degree or graduate student will be considered an advantage
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality and interpersonal skills
Working Conditions: From EUR1000- 1300, Full time, 09.00 – 18.00 with one-hour lunch break.
Successful candidates are offered development opportunities with an ongoing training to industry related practices and exposure to international working environment.
Further information and application
Please extend your interest along with your CV via email to: email@example.com.
Zostaw swój komentarz: