Back Office Officer and Retention Officer with Fluent Polish Language
Forex company are seeking to recruit a Back Office officer and a Retention officer to join their team. We Accept people without experience in financial markets. Detailed training will be provided.
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts into the Company’s software.
- Amend existing Client Accounts (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
- Provide information to Clients and prospects regarding the Company and guiding them on how to open an account.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Validate provided documentation with an independent third party electronic verification provider (e.g. World Check, etc.).
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these documents.
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent command of the English language Written and Spoken (other Language will be your advantage).
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Fast typing
- Flexible, outgoing, problem solving skills, excellent communication skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
Osoby zainteresowane powinny kontaktować się bezpośrednio z ogłoszeniodawcą.